Friday, January 5, 2007

Gorillaz CD Reveiw :D


Alright i recently bought a cd from dirt cheap cd's. www.dirtcheapcds.com.au .

Well 2 cd's but the cd i'm talking about is Demon Days - Gorillaz . Now i bought this CD For $10 Australia which is like maybey $7.50 american?

Well anyway it was really worth the value. I mean jesus it's a great album. I'd have to say i really enjoy track.3 Kids with guns, track.6 feel good inc. and track.13 Fire Coming out of the monkeys head.

The cd came in perfect condition all orginal and such. The booklet has some intersting artwork but to my dismay it did not come with lyrics.

Overall for the price the album was great. I really like the music but i dislike some of the rap in some of the songs. For $7.50 USD it was a great buy. But then again everyone's gonna say this now i'd like to mention RIAA Please Don't fuck me up. Most peopel will go off and dowload it off limewire or kazza but i really suggest you guys buy it.

No comments: