Friday, January 5, 2007

Free Steam Project Cafe Client 5.2

Hi everyone, this is my first proper post. I'd like to say g'day to everyone out there including everyone on the free steam forums.

I got sent to the freesteam website by a friend. Well actually he wouldn't tell me the link he kept it to himself but i found it out :D .


I was intersted in how this whole thing worked? Well Eddy K and some other guy's at www.freesteam.org decided to make a client were people could play and download a large percentage of steam games for free. The downside being that more then one person can log into the same cafe account at a time. Which mean you will be disconnected. Still you can generally log on ok an play for a decent amount of time. If you donate $10 you get acesse to your own personal cafe accounts as well as other BETTER tools. ( I'm not gonna leak anything here but it's very much worth it )

So if you yearn to play steam games for free online on vac2 secured servers head on over to www.freesteam.org :D I really suggest you buy ViP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this site is loading extremely slow for me.
Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end?
I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


Also visit my blog; subway surfers hack